2018 Jeep Cherokee Performance
In the market for a crossover SUV near Beaverton, OR but still looking for genuine SUV capabilities? The 2018 Jeep Cherokee performance delivers in all the right areas, from the available Pentastar® V6 engine to best-in-class towing numbers and capable off-road features. Run through some of the top performance features on this years Cherokee, and then get an affordable loan on this Jeep SUV from your certified Jeep dealer near Gresham, OR.
The 2018 Jeep Cherokee is offered with two different engines, both of which get paired to a capable nine-speed automatic transmission:
- 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 – This four-cylinder engine generates hp and lb-ft of torque, and it features a 56:1 crawl ratio to help give you better control when driving in difficult off-road conditions. It also gets up to 30 mpg highway, and generates 184 hp and 171 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.2L PentaStar® V6 – The V6 engine on the Jeep Cherokee develops a total output of 271 hp and 239 lb-ft of torque, and it uses Stop/Start Technology to help it attain the best fuel economy numbers in this segment. On top of that, with the V6 engine the Cherokee leads the class with a max towing capacity of 4,500 pounds.
Other Performance Highlights
The Jeep Cherokee also comes with commanding off-road performance capabilities, including features like:
- Jeep Active Drive 1 4×4 system
- Jeep Active Drive 2 4×4 system
- Jeep Active Drive Lock 4×4 system
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System with Auto, Snow, Sport, and Sand/Mud settings
Test-drive the Jeep Cherokee in Vancouver, WA
Get a feel for the 2018 Jeep Cherokee performance for yourself by taking it for a test drive at Dick Hannah CDJR, your go-to Jeep dealership at 3517 N.E. Auto Mall Drive in Vancouver, WA. Value your trade-in vehicle, and then come see us during our regular sales hours:
- Monday – Saturday, 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
And if you have any questions for our staff before your visit, don’t hesitate to give us a call!