What Are the Key 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Safety Features?
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus (FCW+)
- LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- ParkSense® Rear Park Assist with Stop
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
Check out these safety features on the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica and other new CDJR models at our Portland, OR area Chrysler dealership today!
How Are the Chrysler Pacifica Safety Ratings?
The 2018 Chrysler Pacifica has earned strong safety ratings from independent safety ratings agencies, including:
- IIHS “Top Safety Pick”, including a top score of “Good” for small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength, and head restraints & seats tests
- NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating, including 5 stars in frontal and side crash tests and 4 stars in rollover tests
Explore the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica safety features when you take a test drive at Dick Hannah CDJR in Vancouver, WA, where we have plenty of new vehicle specials for you to take advantage of right now! While you’re here, check out our comparison between the Chrysler Pacifica and the Honda Odyssey.
More from Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
The 2019 Dodge Durango towing capacity is just one of the many reasons that this SUV should be at the top of your list. The Durango comes with plenty of capable features that give this SUV a high towing capacity that any Beaverton driver would be impressed by. Learn how the Durango can make towing bulky…
Once you’ve found the new or used car of your dreams in Vancouver, it’s time to start taking care of it! Most major issues and repairs can be avoided by sticking to a regular automotive maintenance schedule, with various mileage intervals guiding you on what needs to be addressed and when. Learn what to watch…
Knowing how to change your oil is an important part of vehicle ownership, so start by preparing the car. You want it parked on a level surface with the parking brake on and the engine off. If necessary, raise the front by driving onto a ramp or jacking it up and using jack stands –…