What Are the Key 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Safety Features?
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus (FCW+)
- LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- ParkSense® Rear Park Assist with Stop
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
Check out these safety features on the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica and other new CDJR models at our Portland, OR area Chrysler dealership today!
How Are the Chrysler Pacifica Safety Ratings?
The 2018 Chrysler Pacifica has earned strong safety ratings from independent safety ratings agencies, including:
- IIHS “Top Safety Pick”, including a top score of “Good” for small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength, and head restraints & seats tests
- NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating, including 5 stars in frontal and side crash tests and 4 stars in rollover tests
Explore the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica safety features when you take a test drive at Dick Hannah CDJR in Vancouver, WA, where we have plenty of new vehicle specials for you to take advantage of right now! While you’re here, check out our comparison between the Chrysler Pacifica and the Honda Odyssey.
More from Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
From the Latitude to the Trailhawk®, the Jeep Cherokee configurations for sale at Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram walk a fine line between off-road legend and Portland chore machine. Whether you’re going camping or grocery shopping, equipped with Cherokee 4×4 or FWD, you’ll love the experience that each thoughtfully designed Cherokee trim level contains. With that said, here are…
If you’re in Portland or Beaverton and searching for a new car, then come to Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram over Labor Day weekend for a great sale on Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram vehicles! While we have year-round new vehicle specials and used car deals that have rotating inventories, the Labor Day weekend car sales will highlight some of our best car…
Are you interested in finding out the 2019 Ram 1500 fuel economy? Well, you’ve come to the right place! The 2019 Ram 1500 MPG ratings clock it at 20/25 MPG (city/highway) when equipped with its 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine with eTorque and rear-wheel drive capabilities. The Ram 1500 MPG ratings keep up throughout the model’s…