2021 Chrysler Pacifica Interior
Looking for a new minivan in Vancouver or Beaverton? The new Chrysler Pacifica is definitely worth consideration. The latest updates to this well-liked vehicle add everything a modern minivan driver needs, from a flexible, spacious cabin to the latest in driving tech. Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram explores the Chrysler Pacifica seating capacity, interior features, and more below!
Chrysler Pacifica Seating Capacity and Cargo Space
You can seat up to seven passengers in the Pacifica. The design on this van is all about convenience and comfort, so you can have relaxing journeys with family and friends from Portland to wherever! Here are the dimensions for the seats:
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Seating Capacity:
- Front legroom: 41.1 inches
- Rear legroom: 39 inches
- 3rd row legroom: 36.5 inches
- Front headroom : 40.1 inches
- Rear headroom: 39.6 inches
- 3rd row headroom: 38.7 inches
- Front hiproom: 59 inches
- Rear hiproom: 64.8 inches
- 3rd row hiproom: 49.5 inches
- Front shoulder room : 63.8 inches
- Rear shoulder room: 63 inches
- 3rd row shoulder room: 61.2 inches
There’s 32.3 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk, but you’ll be able to easily fold down the rear seats for a stunning max 140.5 cubic feet of cargo space when you need it. Compare these space options to those on SUVs like the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee to see what is right for you.
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Interior Amenities
A great minivan is all about the interior. For this van, it’s not just the ample Chrysler Pacifica seating capacity, but the multiple storage options in the Stow ‘n Go system, so anyone in your Beaverton family can take their stuff along on big trips. Add the optional interior packages, and you’re looking at a luxurious, amenity-filled cabin:
- Stow ‘n Go Seating
- Stow ‘n Go Storage
- Stow ‘n Vac® integrated vacuum
- Class-Exclusive second-row easy tilt seating
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Pinnacle trim includes quilted caramel Nappa leather-trimmed seats, second-row lumbar support pillows, unique satin chrome accents, and a suede headliner.
- S Appearance Package comes with a black accent steering wheel and black leather-trimmed seats with light diesel gray stitching
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Technology
When it comes to technology, the Pacifica has gone all-out so you’ve got connectivity and high-end entertainment options. The driver will appreciate the customizable full-color touchscreen, and the passengers will love the available HD touchscreens in the back. Here are some of the many technology features in the Pacifica:
- 10.1-inch full-color touchscreen
- Uconnect® 4 System
- FamCAM™ Interior Camera
- Apple CarPlay® support
- SiriusXM® with 360L
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Built-in Alexa
- Available Uconnect® Market,
- Two seat back-mounted dual 10-inch HD touch screens with a Blu-ray™ player, dual HDMI inputs, wireless headphones, and wireless streaming.
Step Inside a Chrysler Pacifica Today!
The list of features is long and exciting, but the best way for Vancouver drivers to appreciate the Chrysler Pacifica interior is to see it for themselves! At Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we couldn’t be more excited to have the Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid. You can even securely apply for financing online through us! Contact us today to set up an appointment for a test drive.
More from Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Portland drivers who ask how much can a RAM 2500 tow might be surprised at just how capable the RAM 2500 is. When equipped with a Cummins® turbo diesel engine the RAM 2500 towing capacity reaches an astounding 19,680 pounds! This is just one reason why RAM trucks are repeatedly recognized by publications like Motortrend…
The new RAM 1500 is now at Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, and Vancouver drivers often ask us one question first: how much can a RAM 1500 tow? If you equip your RAM 1500 with the 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine, you can get up to 12,750 pounds of towing on the RAM 1500! Find out more about RAM 1500 engines and…
The 2021 Jeep Gladiator ranks among the most heavily-anticipated trucks in the last decade, so it’s no wonder that Jeep and pickup enthusiasts are drawn to this vehicle. Our team here at Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram near Portland has been fielding endless inquiries about 2021 Jeep Gladiator length, Jeep Gladiator bed size, and more. Below, we’ll break down…