2019 Jeep Wrangler Interior Features
Due to its reliable performance, off-road capability, unique look, and various configurations, the 2019 Jeep Wrangler is a fan-favorite in Portland, Beaverton, and beyond! But the Jeep Wrangler interior features are also something worth noting, as you’ll find plenty of valuable comfort and tech features, as well as ample cargo space in this remarkable SUV. Want to know exactly what’s inside the Jeep Wrangler? Continue below, then come to Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram’s dealership to get hands-on experience with our available Jeep Wrangler models!
2019 Jeep Wrangler Comfort Features
The Jeep Wrangler is most well-known for its rugged off-road capabilities, but drivers in Hillsboro also want a comfortable ride. Thankfully, the 2019 Jeep Wrangler comes with these interior comfort features:
- Air conditioning
- Keyless Go
- Tilting/telescoping steering wheel
- Cloth upholstery
- Driver’s seat with six-way height adjustment and two-way manual lumbar adjustment
- Wash-out interior for easier cleaning after your many off-road adventures
2019 Jeep Wrangler Technology Features
For more tech-savvy drivers based in Gresham, the Jeep Wrangler has you covered, too. Here are some of the technology features included in the 2019 Jeep Wrangler:
- Available 7-Inch Touchscreen: If you opt for the Wrangler Sahara trim, you get a Uconnect-enabled 7-inch touchscreen system that included Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and satellite radio.
- Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth: You don’t have to take your hands off the wheel in order to choose your music or answer a call when driving the 2019 Jeep Wrangler. Just set up your phone with the Uconnect system and use the Bluetooth-enabled voice commands.
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera: When you’re backing up or parallel parking, this additional tech feature makes it much easier to see exactly what’s behind your vehicle.
2019 Jeep Wrangler Cargo Space
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler also has ample cargo space for storing equipment, groceries, and other materials. The Jeep Wrangler comes standard with four-person seating, although the Unlimited versions can seat five. Here are some of the interior specs of the Wrangler:
- 42.6 inches of front headroom
- 41.2 inches of front legroom
- 41.7 inches of rear headroom
- 38.3 inches of rear legroom
- 72.4 cubic feet of maximum cargo space when the rear seats are folded down
Get Inside the 2019 Jeep Wrangler at Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Vancouver!
If you’re not yet convinced that the Jeep Wrangler has everything you need, why don’t you stop by our Vancouver showroom and take a tour inside one? Contact us and schedule a test drive today, and you can see for yourself why the Jeep Wrangler is one of the most popular SUVs in America. While you’re here, you can also compare Jeep models like the Jeep Cherokee and Grand Cherokee. If you’re interested in the 2019 Jeep Wrangler, then check out our Labor Day weekend sales and see if you can score a great deal on this amazing SUV.
More About the 2019 Wrangler Features
Due to its reliable performance, off-road capability, unique look, and various configurations, the 2019 Jeep Wrangler is a fan-favorite in Portland, Beaverton, and beyond! But the Jeep Wrangler interior features are also something worth noting, as you’ll find plenty of valuable comfort and tech features, as well as ample cargo space in this remarkable SUV….
Have you been interested in buying a Jeep Wrangler but have found yourself wondering, “How much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?” Well, let the experts at Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram walk you through all of the Jeep Wrangler weight specs, from the base-level trim to its high-end configurations. When you’re driving a Jeep Wrangler on Portland or Beaverton…